Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Doodle Bounce!

Default Doodle Bounce!
    Doodle Bounce just went on sale in the App Store. It's a simple, relaxing bouncing balls type game with a bit of a musical twist. With 60 levels over 3 difficulty levels there's lots of fun to be had.

website
    App Store

I'd love to get some feedback; here are a few promo codes:

NEPPML337X7X
    XRJWYP4MHPLA
    J3JFPLKM63R3
    YP4WPNP3H4KN
    KYWPKTFTPW79

Let me know what you think, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AntiRush View Post
    Doodle Bounce just went on sale in the App Store. It's a simple, relaxing bouncing balls type game with a bit of a musical twist. With 60 levels over 3 difficulty levels there's lots of fun to be had.

website
    App Store

I'd love to get some feedback; here are a few promo codes:

NEPPML337X7X
    XRJWYP4MHPLA
    J3JFPLKM63R3
    YP4WPNP3H4KN
    KYWPKTFTPW79

Let me know what you think, thanks!
    Post a video preview or similar...

Also - your site doesn't give much more than your post...
    Last edited by nc3g; 07-01-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is very much like the game Disintegration by Gleb P.
    Disintegration for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The object of the game is to tap anywhere on the screen and a "bomb" is created. The "bomb" expands, and you want to see if you can get enough balls to run into the expanding "bomb".
    Each ball that touches the "bomb" explodes itself and expands as well, creating a chain reaction.

hard to explain, but very fun to play.
    Very addictive game, definitely worth checking out.

My only crit, at the moment, is the background. The checker background is a bit harsh on the eyes. Maybe lower the opacity on the dark lines, so it's not so harsh.

Thanks for the promo code!
    wwjd

Dunno, guess it's not my type of game. It seems SO boring. Oh well. Thanks for the promo code, though!

Quote Originally Posted by nerddownthestreet View Post
    Dunno, guess it's not my type of game. It seems SO boring. Oh well. Thanks for the promo code, though!
    Lol - Give it a try for a couple levels. It's one of those addictive games you play online.

1 more crit for the game, the balls move too slowly. Often times I like to watch the pattern that the balls move in, but I find myself tired of waiting, so I just end up tapping.

A cooler option would be a "fast forward" button. So you can tap and hold and it will make the balls move fast, and then when you let go, they go back to normal speed.
    wwjd

boring, do not want