+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Space Box (platform/puzzle) - FREE for a limited time!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
"Space Box is an exceptional game that provides a fun experience for the gamer. I recommend it to people who like to try new games." - Appmodo.com Get Space Box
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Space Box (platform/puzzle) - FREE for a limited time!
    "Space Box is an exceptional game that provides a fun experience for the gamer. I recommend it to people who like to try new games." - Appmodo.com

Get Space Box now before it goes back to its original price! http://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/space-box/id357607571?mt=8

Check out the gameplay video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tdL_QJdrwM]YouTube - Space Box (gameplay video)[/ame]

The Box has stuck on its journey through space. Help it out by jumping from one platform to another with an innovative and simple control system: just touch the box and drag the finger to the direction you want to jump. The less jumps you use, the more extra lives you get. It gets more complex when you encounter moving platforms, slippery platforms and more!

"Very simple to play, the game is unique and features awesome quirky graphics" - AverageApper.com
    "Space box is a simple and clever idea. The levels are well designed and there is great potential for fun." - AppSpy.com
    "Overall, Space Box is an app that anyone can enjoy by just going in and playing! Everything is easy to get used to and simple to use!" - Appmodo.com

Official website: Space Box - (platform/puzzle) iPhone & iPod Touch game

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrakoGames View Post
    "Space Box is an exceptional game that provides a fun experience for the gamer. I recommend it to people who like to try new games." - Appmodo.com

Get Space Box now before it goes back to its original price! Space Box for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Check out the gameplay video:
    YouTube - Space Box (gameplay video)

The Box has stuck on its journey through space. Help it out by jumping from one platform to another with an innovative and simple control system: just touch the box and drag the finger to the direction you want to jump. The less jumps you use, the more extra lives you get. It gets more complex when you encounter moving platforms, slippery platforms and more!

"Very simple to play, the game is unique and features awesome quirky graphics" - AverageApper.com
    "Space box is a simple and clever idea. The levels are well designed and there is great potential for fun." - AppSpy.com
    "Overall, Space Box is an app that anyone can enjoy by just going in and playing! Everything is easy to get used to and simple to use!" - Appmodo.com

Official website: Space Box - (platform/puzzle) iPhone & iPod Touch game
    Wow that wasn't free for long!