Just received this from ALK
Just wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know about a great promotion that CoPilot Live has launched today. For a limited time, the price of CoPilot Live UK/Ireland maps on the iPhone has been reduced from £26.99 to just £19.99 on the iTunes store, making it even more great value for money!

Between now and the end of the month, iPhone users need only part with a crisp £20 note to receive the UK’s best-selling navigation app. Packed with cutting-edge features, CoPilot Live provides automatic route calculation, easy to follow 3D map displays and clear turn-by-turn voice directions. It comes with Local Search, has adjustable music volume settings, and provides the ability to update your Facebook status as you’re driving to your destination.

As part of this promotion, maps for North America have been reduced to just £11.99, and maps for other single regions within Europe have been reduced to £14.99, making CoPilot Live the essential travel companion for those planning to drive abroad this month.

For more information about CoPilot Live for iPhone, visit CoPilot Live | Sat Nav for Mobile Phones.
So now my favourite SatNave is even better value for money

Disclaimer - I, of course, do not pay for it as I test for them so get it free.