+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AmpliTube iRig

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default AmpliTube iRig
    IK Multimedia announced AmpliTube iRig today.

AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad mobile devices, and the new AmpliTube for iPhone software for guitar & bass.

The new iRig interface adapter is the easiest way to get your instrument’s signal into your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad mobile device. Simply plug iRig into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the iRig, plug headphones or amplifier to the output and you are ready to rock.

AmpliTube iRig — $39.99/€29.99 MSRP (exc. VAT) is already available for pre-orders from the IK online store as well as from IK selected dealers and distributors worldwide.

AmpliTube for iPhone will be available in 3 versions: FREE, LE ($2.99/€2.39) and FULL ($19.99/€15.99). More gear can be added to FREE and LE through an in-app purchase of a-la-carte models with stompboxes costing $2.99/€2.39 each, and amplifiers + cabinets for $4.99/€3.99 each.

Check out more info on AmpliTube iRig @ AmpliTube iRig

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am curious, will the iRig be compatible with an iPhone 2G? My iPhone 2G has a recessed headphone jack (stupidest design in the world) which causes troubles for pretty much anything but Apple headphones. So, I don't want to buy this and it won't even plug in.