Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Combine Facebook and Twitter

Default Combine Facebook and Twitter
    Does anyone know of an easy way i can do that, or app that can do that? I like the friendstream feature that i saw on the HTC Sense. I would like to do that with my Iphone. I want to be able to see both my Twitter and Facebook at the same time. I tried Tweetdeck, and i know this is silly, but you have to swipe side to side to get from Facebook to Twitter. I tried the new AIM with lifestream, it works ok, but takes forever to update. I would have to sit and wait and wait for it to update. Lifestream would be perfect if it had a refresh button, or took alot less time to pull my updated from Facebook and Twitter.

I use TweetDeck. It post for my MySpace, Twitter and Facebook.

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Are you Jail Broken?

2A. If your talking about posting status updates, "Duo" App in the App Store works really well
    2B. If you are jail broken qTweeter is an awesome app

3. If your talking about "Chat" Which what AIM w/ Lifestream is for ... I use Beejive, It puts Aim, Yahoo, Gmail, Myspace and FB all in one.

4. Unless I'm mistaken ... Which most the time I am, There isn't an App that lets you See both feeds / walls

Well lifestream post both on the same wall, alot like friendstream does in htc sense. But the aol lifestream app takes forever to update. It does like maybe once or twice an hr. There is no refresh, or load new post type button in lifestream. I was looking for something like the friendstream htc widget for iphone. But one that updates on a more frequent basis.