+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App store problems D=

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Well you may not know but I live in Syria, which there is no App store for.... My friends have Iphones and they told me make an account with the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default App store problems D=
    Well you may not know but I live in Syria, which there is no App store for....
    My friends have Iphones and they told me make an account with the country America and then change your Iphone's country region to America and it may work... Well I tried and nothing it always gives me the exact error... Even though I can download from itunes podcasts etc. but from app store no the error is always "Your request cannot be processed" Error code: 1009
    What can I do to download applications from app store legally (Since I cannot jailbreak my iphone 3.1.3 MC model bootrom newest version) What is that error? I googled it and checked but I still don't get it.... Any suggestions?
    That is why I want to jailbreak, not for cydia but for the cracked applications I can get that are all free.

P.S. My account is with no credit card (I put none) and I have over 3 accounts
    1.Canada as country
    2. Lebanon as country (Thought it would work since it is very close to Syria)
    3.America as country.

Thanks in advanced.

Edit: I just got a plan maybe it would work put http proxy to america or another country maybe that would work, but i need the american proxy if anyone can get it please tell me.
    Last edited by robben10; 04-24-2010 at 03:29 AM.