View Poll Results: how do you like the app?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

3 60.00%
  • Better than others

1 20.00%
  • Good

0 0%
  • Ok

0 0%
  • Hateful seems to be a small word to describe the app

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iParkIt Version 2 App

hey thanks iphone813hak, new update coming real soon... i mean 4 days soon

iParkIt Version 2 Teaser HD :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnsSuIleyA]YouTube - Youngsoft iParkIt Version 2 Teaser HD[/ame]

guys as always your comments are important to us, please head down to http://mobile.youngsoft.com >> iParkIt and comment on it, all your comments, suggestions and feedback are important to us and we will make sure to incorporate as many ideas as possible.

Regards,
    Harsh Rajat
    (For Youngsoft INC)
    Last edited by harshrajat; 04-29-2010 at 05:01 AM.

guys iParkIt Version 2 is out, go ahead grab it and those of you who have it already on your phone, well update it... also leave a comment/suggestion to help us make it better either here or at mobile.youngsoft.com

Thanks for its sucess, keep downloading it to help me earn my bread

thank for the response guys, we are in the process of planning another update, all your ideas are welcomed

hey guys, we are planning for a minor update which will make IparkIt backward compatible along with some minor graphical fixes.

The minor version update if gets cleared from apple will be posted in2-4 days
    Last edited by harshrajat; 05-05-2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is this a game? In the videos it looks like some kind of app, but i have iParkit on my iPhone, its a parking game.

Quote Originally Posted by h4mza View Post
    Is this a game? In the videos it looks like some kind of app, but i have iParkit on my iPhone, its a parking game.
    HI h4mza,
    no dude its not a game, its for fulfilling all your parking car needs include routing, compasses, parking snap shot, parking level/Marker Indicator, parking ticker/alert system among others.

The one you are referring to is iParkIt! by addictive games, this is iParkIt.

hope you like it if not as much as the game then probably somewhere in between.
    Last edited by harshrajat; 05-06-2010 at 02:00 PM.

few hours left before iParkIt Introductory offer ends...

omg, i love this app now, great work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12