+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firefly - New Augmented Reality Action Game

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I represent MobileSrc, a new iPhone development company. We have launched a new game called Firefly which uses your movement in the real-world to control your character in the game.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Firefly - New Augmented Reality Action Game
    I represent MobileSrc, a new iPhone development company. We have launched a new game called Firefly which uses your movement in the real-world to control your character in the game. For example, imagine you are at a park. As you move around the park, your character in the game moves around the virtual world.

The object of Firefly is to catch all the fireflies as quickly as possible while avoiding the mines and dragonflies.

The app is on the AppStore right now for , $0.99, but we need your help getting the word out there. The first 5 people to email info_AT_mobilesrc.com and try out the game (reviews appreciated) will get a free promo code.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/firefly-...361985828?mt=8

Thanks,
    Nicholas

mobileSRC: RunAway Games

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 888 Posts

These are the kinds of things that sound funnish if I was a kid. But as an adult I would probably get laughed at just running around a field or area in public.