Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Emoji Icons (help please)is a discussion within the
Apple AppStore App Discussionforums, a part of the
3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touchsection;
I've been using Emoji Icons for a couple weeks now on my iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 with no problems until recently. All the sudden some of the icons show up as...
03-09-2010, 11:07 AM #1Emoji Icons (help please)
I've been using Emoji Icons for a couple weeks now on my iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 with no problems until recently. All the sudden some of the icons show up as the letters that represent them rather than then the icons themself. I've tried reinstalling several times now with no luck. Does anyone know how to correct this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help any of you can offer,
03-09-2010, 10:58 PM #2
After you removed it did you reboot your phone and then reinstalled them? Also you could follow the steps below and see if it helps you if your phone is not jailbroken...
1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and perform synchronize it. After that click with the right mouse button on the iPhone-Icon (in the left menu of iTunes) and choose “backup”. iTunes will now create an entire backup of your iPhone data and settings.
2. Then disconnect your iPhone from the computer and connect it to the power supply.
3. On your iPhone choose “Settings” -> “General” -> “Reset”.
4. Then choose “Erase all Content and Settings” and confirm this.
5. The following steps can take up to two hours and more, depending on the model and storage capacity of your iPhone but I have did this before and it didn't take my 3Gs very long at all....
6. After the procedure is finished please connect the iPhone to your computer again.
7. Now using the backup install your data and settings.
"Always remember your special and unique!"
03-10-2010, 08:18 AM #3
I guess I wasn't clear enough but a full system restore just isn't an option.
Anybody else have any ideas?
03-10-2010, 08:40 AM #4
I have the opposite problem. I use iRealSMS and can't get rid of emojjis lol
03-27-2010, 06:39 PM #5
This fixed mine!
Settings, General, Keyboard, International, Keyboards, choose Japanese, Under Japanese turn on all three, Emoji,QWERTY,Kana
Hope this helps!