+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for a NEW APP for voice controls, gps, etc.

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I have scoured everything, but cannot find the service/program/app that provides VoIP service on any phone and virtual and live person on the phone that does everything for you through
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Looking for a NEW APP for voice controls, gps, etc.
    I have scoured everything, but cannot find the service/program/app that provides VoIP service on any phone and virtual and live person on the phone that does everything for you through voice recognition. I overheard a stranger (several standing poles down on the NY subway) using his iPhone, but before I could get to him or get his attention, he exited. I called out, but you know NY subways. I should have been more aggressive, but I figured it would be easy to google and find it on the internet, but so far all I find is voice recognition programs for dialing numbers from your address book or speech to text that works with regular mobile services on iPhones (which is what I have). What he was talking about and showing his friend on the phone was so much more.......using his voice to name and/or number dial, sending a text and/or email via dictation and then said 'send', read my email, next, delete, read my text message, respond, make reservations....he got directions to a restaurant from the subway (personal GPS), etc. ANYONE have any hints or clues as to what this program might have been? Thanks a million if you do!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i think that this is what you are looking for

Voice on the Go Inc.
    Last edited by at004; 01-07-2010 at 02:56 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to at004 For This Useful Post:

researcher (01-08-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by at004 View Post
    i think that this is what you are looking for

Voice on the Go Inc.
    I'll check it out, thank you very much!