Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TagMe, 1st iPhone contact visualization app in App store.

Lightbulb TagMe, 1st iPhone contact visualization app in App store.

I donít have my iPhone jailbroken, but i do want to make it individuation. Now there is 1st app in app store brings this to my iPhone, and I couldnít be more impressed by this great ideas. I showed it to my friends, and they all love it! Theyíre surprised to see that my iPhone contacts have this beautiful icons! Itís called TagMe.

This slick app lets me add some icons to my iPhone contacts. Once added, this icons will show with the contact name everywhere, like when phoning or receiving an SMS. Itís quite cute, and useful actually. I use some specified icon to group people, making it easier to know who is calling. When glancing the smiling face, I know itís the call from my colleague, even i canít remember who it is.

Adding the icon is extremely simple: just open the TagMe, drag the icon to the contact, and itís tagged. With as many as 450s icons to choose from, I can find the icons that fit someone. And the icons setting is automatically sync with the build-in iPhone contacts book, even to the computer, so I can never worry about the setting loss.

Youíve got to try this app for yourself, itís so cute and just $1.99[iTunes link]. Enjoy TagMe and go Tag me.

Happy new year! Wish you enjoy this app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can use any Emoji app for that. Most are .99

Emoji Free is free. Save the $2 or even $1 and just get an Emoji app

Thanks

Not impressed, sorry and thanks.