+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to install apps after downloded in ITunes (Snapshot)

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi, I have Iphone 1.1.3, I downloaded Fring and Facebook and I can see both the applications in (ITunes > Library> Applications) but how can I install those applications on
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cool How to install apps after downloded in ITunes (Snapshot)
    Hi,

I have Iphone 1.1.3, I downloaded Fring and Facebook and I can see both the applications in (ITunes > Library> Applications) but how can I install those applications on my Iphone? there is no installation button or copy button, Could anyone tell me that what is right way to install those applications.

See the attached snapshot

Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to install apps after downloded in ITunes (Snapshot)-clipboard01.jpg  

Thanks

Appstore didnt come out till 2.0 so apps wont work on anything below 2.0. Have to update the firmware in order to use them. Then to get them on your phone it will be under the iphone tab as applications. just check the boxes of the ones you want on your phone.

Rip
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Firstly, connect your iPhone to iTunes and then click on it in the Left Hand Pane.

The choose Update.

Once updated you will be able to load applications onto your iPhone.

This assumes you have a phone that iTunes will unlock as part of the update process. If you need it unlocked to a different carrier you'll need to follow a guide from iClarified or similar.

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.2 Using PwnageTool (Mac)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Re:How to install apps after downloded in ITunes (Snapshot)
    Thanks for your replies, Can i update my Iphone from 1.1.3 to 3.1.2 is that really possible cause last time I did and it was telling me that i need to flash something, I just did the update again and its downloading some 3.1.2 updates from apple so lets see if i get some error or problem ill post here.

Besides do i need to update ver 2 and then ver 3 or i can jump directly please let me know this.

Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 5,844 Posts

You can update to 3.1.2 no problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh GOD, I put on update and after when i came back it says that insert sim and then update will run so inserted the sim and connected the phone so ITune giving me the following error "Sorry There is problem with your Iphone, we are sorry the Iphone you are connected may be damage........"

On my Iphone screen I can just see A USB cable with UP ARROW on ITUNE icon and the Slide for emergency option is keep changing in different languages oh GOD what happened please help me guys

Hey guys why are you not replying now i am in a deep Sh*t please help me that what to do now, On Iphone screen I can just see A USB cable with UP ARROW on ITUNE icon and the Slider for emergency option is keep changing in different languages.

Regards
    Last edited by kilwani; 11-28-2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Hmm try unpluging and doing a reset. Hold power and home until the phone restarts. That might clear it. You shouldn't have had a problem though and I hve never heard of the error message.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone is not connecting
    I did as you told me but still the same screen on my Iphone also ITune denied to connect. The ITune snap shot is attached checkout.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to install apps after downloded in ITunes (Snapshot)-clipboard01.jpg  

Thanks

yikes! i've never seen any screen like that in itunes. This one is beyond me. Hopefully someone else can help.
    Edit: Have you tried putting the phone in DFU mode?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How can i put my phone in DFU mode and whats DFU mode is please tell me.

Thanks

Sorry I'm mobile at the moment and this is the best I can do for you. iClarified - iPhone - How to Put an iPhone Into DFU Mode

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I already have done this.......but whats to do with that ?