+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Car Keyless entry App

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Your basic system is cheaper, but it fails to do the basic function most people would buy a system like this for: remote start. No monthly fee but you also
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Your basic system is cheaper, but it fails to do the basic function most people would buy a system like this for: remote start.

No monthly fee but you also can't start a car from anywhere, in fact paying an extra 39.99 only gets you 1/10 of a mile range, I can't imagine how poor the range is without the 39.99 antenna.

There is also the issue of installation, as far as I know the price for the system from Best Buy includes installation, while yours does not. I'm also not sure who I'd take this system to for installation.

Thanks

not sure if anyones aware of this but if you have a viper alarm with the smart start feature there is a free app to do this on the app store, and if your wondering the smart start viper alarms start at around $500.00 US dollars, if you have a regular viper you can upgrade for $300.00 US dollars

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would also be intereseted in such an app. However, all I have at the moment is the ipod touch, which would not allow for the full access as the iphone... Is it possible for some kind of secondary device to be installed as to relay these functions to the iPhone/iPod?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

there is a company that I've been talking to about the keyless entry app project and they have a working product go to Prautogy | HALO and check it out it's pretty cool
    Quote Originally Posted by R_U_4reel? View Post
    I would also be intereseted in such an app. However, all I have at the moment is the ipod touch, which would not allow for the full access as the iphone... Is it possible for some kind of secondary device to be installed as to relay these functions to the iPhone/iPod?

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Viper also has this out for its systems now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks pretty cool.
    Would be good when I lend my key to the wife or kids and get something from the car and then I wouldnt need to worry about looking for them in the shopping centre to open the car.
    I would buy it.
    My signiture? Whats that...............

Thanks

Anxiously w8ing 4 updates

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123