+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: G-Push Mail (Gmail Push) - New App!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
G-Push Mail (Push Gmail) for your iPhone! G-Push Mail iPhone App True Push Gmail for your iPhone! Stay in sync with your Gmail right on your iPhone, G-Push Mail brings
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default G-Push Mail (Gmail Push) - New App!
    G-Push Mail (Push Gmail) for your iPhone!

G-Push Mail iPhone App

True Push Gmail for your iPhone!

Stay in sync with your Gmail right on your iPhone, G-Push Mail brings you a familiar and fast native Gmail interface for sending and receiving email, and searching using Gmail's great search capabilities!

G-Push Mail works with our servers sitting securely on Amazon's Cloud maintaining a stable connection to Gmail's IMAP servers. Utilizing the IDLE extension, our servers are notified whenever you receive, delete, or move an email which information is then relayed to your iPhone using Apple's new Push Notifications.

No more forwarding your gmail to another account and having your read email all out of sync. You get all of your contacts, emails, and search right on your iPhone in true Gmail style!

Your first 3 months are free with the purchase of the App!

NOTE: We hope to lower subscription prices in the near future, after we get a better idea of our costs per user!

Thanks

uhhh... new?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, this is different than 'GPush' which was released a little while ago. Actually, this app was being made long before GPush was announced (check the whois on the site's domain, it was started in April). The name is just a coincidence.

Anyways, this app features an actual client interface for you to read your emails.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ill stick with my 99 cent GPush and open safari than pay a subscription fee to use this.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Subscriptions will likely be very drastically lowered in price once actual server costs can be more accurately determined. It's just not viable for any business to offer products that incur recurring costs for fixed prices. Eventually the company will lose money on each customer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'll stick to dopushmail popup notification and the free AppGmail app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I bought this app, but it won't let me login. Keeps giving me a username password error. I know the one I am using is right because it works on the website. anyone else have this problem?