Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-21-2009, 03:57 PM #1How to get facebook push notifications
I started doing this yesterday and it works really well.
1. Install textfree or textfree lite, make sure you turn on push notifications for them.
2. Register for an @textfree.us account(in textfree's settings)
3. Change your email in facebook to the @textfree.us account on facebooks main settings page.
4. You should get a push notification telling you to confirm your email address. go to the web address in the message to confirm it.
5. In facebook click change contact email and change it to the @textfree.us email. Your email notiications are now sent to textfree and you will get push notifications whenever you receive one.
The Following User Says Thank You to ddonuts4 For This Useful Post: