Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-18-2009, 02:17 AM #1
Wishlist for the next version of TomTom iPhone
For those of you who have already tried out this long anticipated GPS, were you perfectly happy with what you got? Or you wish certain things could be done differently?
For me, a self confessed TT die-hard, it has been a little disappointing. Here are my wish list for the next version:
Absolutely must have - must be fixed immediately
1) Option to provide not just visual, but also audio warning when the actual speed exceed the legal speed limit by a preset amount of percentage. This features was actually advertised in the product desription in iTune but it's not in version 1.0. I reaslise that this feature is illegal in some countries, but for me it is really really important.
2) Option to provide audio warning when approaching any selected POI such as schools.
3) Ability to add any missing red light cameras, speed cameras, and user defined POI.
Nice to have but much lower priority
4) Ability to specify multiple via-points when doing route planning.
6) Uses the compass to figure out whether we should start the journey by driving forward or making a U-turn.
What about you? What are your high and low priority wish list?
Last edited by eaglesteve; 08-18-2009 at 03:12 AM.
08-18-2009, 03:50 AM #2
I havent fully got to test it, but I think it should allow:
entering a full address, and not by town, then street, and so on
or does it allow entering of a full address?