+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A must-have App in office: I'm Busy / I'm Busy Pro

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi! I'm offering 10 promotional codes for "I'm Busy Pro". Please let me know if you want it ( US App Store only ). "I'm Busy" is Free. I'm Busy
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default A must-have App in office: I'm Busy / I'm Busy Pro
    Hi! I'm offering 10 promotional codes for "I'm Busy Pro". Please let me know if you want it (US App Store only). "I'm Busy" is Free.

I'm Busy / I'm Busy Pro

What is the must-have software in office?

Is it "Macrohard Office"? No! Who wants that crap?

In office, sometimes we don't want to do the works or no work to do. But in order to tell others we are useful to the company, we have to pretend working or pretend busy.

However, to pretend busy is not easy, unless you are professional in acting.

"I'm Busy" is created because we understand that you need to pretend busy in office and want to do it without hassle.

"I'm Busy" simulates office working sounds such as typing, clicking, writing, and so on. You can change their sound volumes independently, according to your office environment. What's more, you can adjust their repeat rate so that you can control how "busy" you are.

Wanna pretend busy and sick? No problem. "I'm Busy" includes male/female coughing sounds and a sniffling sound. You can keep your annoying colleagues and boss stay away from you.

"I'm Busy", a must-have software for office workers.

"I'm Busy" is now FREE for a limited period. Download it asap.

There is also a pro version called "I'm Busy Pro". It allows you to record two customize sound tracks, which makes your pretense more entertaining and creative. Last but not least, you can use its shuffle feature to configure the sounds in a random way.

If you like "I'm Busy", please support "I'm Busy Pro".

App Store Links:
    I'm Busy: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...323244678&mt=8
    I'm Busy Pro: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...323244358&mt=8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A must-have App in office: I'm Busy / I'm Busy Pro-screenshot1.png   A must-have App in office: I'm Busy / I'm Busy Pro-screenshot2.png   A must-have App in office: I'm Busy / I'm Busy Pro-screenshot3.png  
    Last edited by suiduck; 07-31-2009 at 11:18 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It is a nice apps for those who remains busy in the office most of their time. Ans keeping people away from me is the best feature I have see here. Need to have this one.
    mod/edit links removed