Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Offender Locator

Exclamation Offender Locator
    In case you don't know, is an APP available that maps out sexual preditors. It's price is .99 and it is currently #4 on the top paid apps list.

I was curious to see what other people think about this?

actually, i got it and it was little scary to find out that in an one mile radius of where i live are more than 100 offenders(lock im a man), this is just insane. but could be very useful app for families looking to buy a house in any neighborhood. A thumbs up to this APP.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

pretty cool, I have it and it even shows pictures of the guys too.

All this information is for free on the web. I think there is actually a law that states the information can't be sold in some states since the state posts it for free and it is public information. Also the information is out dated also. It is missing many people compared to the websites the states publish. It is a great start but needs to be free and more up-to-date.

This is a great site to look it up find registered offenders or Sex Offender Registers . The second site actually leads you to the each states site. The first one shows you visually on a map the homes.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It may be because people are interested in sex related stuffs. May be it is really a good apps I do not have it yet. But I will soon as I want to know about it also.
    mod/edit links removed