Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with SiriusXM app

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Problems with SiriusXM app
    Is anyone having experiencing problems with the SiriusXM App? This morning I started the App and after about 30 sec the sound stopped and the screen froze up. I did the following troubleshoot with negative results. Please help.

1. I rebooted the iPhone waited for a minute (NEGATIVE)

2. I deleted the App from the SpringBoard then, connected to iTunes (newest version) and re-installed it. (TWICE, NEGATIVE)

3. I deleted the App via iTunes and rebooted the iPhone and installed it again, using iTunes. (NEGATIVE)

4. I restored my phone (wiping out the jailbreak), completed #3 (NEGATIVE)

Nothing has worked..ANYONE!???
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

I've been having problems as well. For whatever reason, ESPN and MLB radio seem to start at the same point of the conversation every time. Then it locks up and won't work. It's like they're stuck in a stream from yesterday. Every other channel works fine for me, but i've experienced similar problems to what you described.

Thanks

It's working fine for me... For the channels that I listen to.

It's working for me today. Not sure what the deal was but it seems to be fixed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

same here it worked all day today. It really pissed me off. SiriusXM already gets enough money from me. I thought I'd drop a receiver and go with the app, plug it up to my car lighter (FM receiver) it works pretty well. There sould be better customer support for this product.
    Black iPhone 4 iOS4 AT&T

The iPhone 4 "my precious" - Gollum

I agree with the customer support statement. It's awful. XM's cust serv is garbage to begin with. When I've had to call in with issues using the iPhone app it's been terrible. How difficult is it to set up a FAQ on the website or live chat?