+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to restore the games and apps I have on the phone

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
HI, I am new here. I just bought the iPHone from ebay which is Jail Broken and Unlocked firm ware 3.0. The person that I bought it from told me
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to restore the games and apps I have on the phone
    HI,

I am new here. I just bought the iPHone from ebay which is Jail Broken and Unlocked firm ware 3.0. The person that I bought it from told me that all the files and apps were working on his end. Now, I can't seem to play any of the game or open apps that are installed other then what was there originally.

It seems like its loading and then it go back to the home screen menu. Do you think iTunes has something to do with this. How can I get the apps and games working again.

Please help, I am not that tech savy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well...

im not that tech savy either but what i would do is make a list of all the apps he has on it, restore the iphone, re-jailbreak it, and/or use ultrasn0w or w/e to unlock it and redownload the apps.

Idk if there is an easier way from what i explained but im sure someone else here knows what to do. hopefully better and easier from what i said.

Thanks

Try uninstalling and reinstalling them. If that dosent work, you will probably have to restore...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]