+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Wi-fi HD app?

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi guys. I'm new to the iphone and just picked up a 3gs. I seen a few apps that allow you to treat your iphone as a wireless external hard
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Best Wi-fi HD app?
    Hi guys.

I'm new to the iphone and just picked up a 3gs.

I seen a few apps that allow you to treat your iphone as a wireless external hard drive.

Prices range from free (but I think there's some sort of adware built into it) and go up.

One app was called Wi-Fi HD for $1.99 and another was Impact Finiacials Wi-Fi for $5.99.

Anyone have experience with either? Recommendations?

I'm thinking something that has decent speed to it as I'll mostly use it for music and movie transfers.

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

air share has been around for a long time. I have heard good things about it. I have never tried it myself. I believe it is similar to what you are looking for. But they all are about the same on transfer speeds from what i have seen. The main difference is the interface and the price.

I just checked and they have 2 apps. Air share 4.99 and air share pro 9.99.
    The pro has a ton of really neat features... If you have a jailbroken iphone i would recommend looking in to ifile. its free and even gives you root aces and supports a ton of file formats. it will let you access everything via wifi like the apps in the app store.
    Last edited by ltjbigshot; 07-19-2009 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Sent from my iPad