+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Contacts Tool 3.0 - transfer ab contacts via bluetooth

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Contacts Tool allows you to: 1 - Manage groups (create/delete groups, assign/remove contacts to/from groups) 2 - Transfer the entire AddressBook or selected records via WiFi, 3G or bluetooth to
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Contacts Tool 3.0 - transfer ab contacts via bluetooth
    Contacts Tool allows you to:
    1 - Manage groups (create/delete groups, assign/remove contacts to/from groups)
    2 - Transfer the entire AddressBook or selected records via WiFi, 3G or bluetooth to another iPhone/iPod and import the records on the receiving device.
    3 - Save your address book to a file for backup.
    4 - Create a HTML file (including contact photos) or a text file with selected contacts or the entire address book.
    5 - Transfer files to/from your PC/Mac via WiFi or 3G.
    6 - E-mail contacts files.
    7 - Make bulk changes to phone numbers. This is particularly handy for travelers. Arriving in another country you can add the international dialing prefix to your phone numbers to be able to phone home. On return the dialing prefix can be removed.
    8 - Export/import supports custom labels.

Note: to transfer contacts directly from one iPhone/iPod to another, both devices must be running Contacts Tool.

More information: www.ttrix.com
    AppStore link: Contacts Tool

Screen shots:
    Last edited by buzios; 07-15-2009 at 04:43 AM. Reason: More info

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice...

is there a way to choose between which way the contact photo will show up on the call screen?

I prefer the small picture shown on the upper right. I don't care for the full screen picture that is set when you choose a photo for a contact from the iphone.

The only way I know to change this is by redoing the contacts in address book or windows contacts (or outlook).

I just want a switch to choose between them. Is it possible?

Thanks

The current version does not change how pictures are displayed.

Pictures can be exported and imported.
    When you export contacts to a html file, pictures are included.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have a tendency to lose things. But I really don’t want ot lose my iPhone. I think, I need a app that will keep all the daily updates of my contact and groups in a simple manner. This is the preparation for the worse. Is there something to help me?
    mod/edit links removed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    I have a tendency to lose things. But I really donít want ot lose my iPhone. I think, I need a app that will keep all the daily updates of my contact and groups in a simple manner. This is the preparation for the worse. Is there something to help me?
    What you can do with Contacts Tool is to export your entire Address Book (or just the contacts that you have changed) daily and send the exported file to your email.

If you export the entire Address Book you will have a backup file that can be used to restore all your contacts to a new iPhone in case you loose yours.