Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Worms is coming!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulanzo View Post
    Frig.... It keeps crashing on my 3G..I cant even get it to load
    Same, I go to start the game and it crashes. Why is this?

  2. #22
    youve got too much on your ram... try to clear some ram... the more ram there is the better it works... so far i havent had a crash yet


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by shabz_de_don View Post
    youve got too much on your ram... try to clear some ram... the more ram there is the better it works... so far i havent had a crash yet
    How do I clear some of the ram up? I use MemTools, but the game still crashes. Is there a better app for ram cleaning?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by matthis View Post
    How do I clear some of the ram up? I use MemTools, but the game still crashes. Is there a better app for ram cleaning?
    if your iphone is jailbroken, there are many apps that really kill your ram... eg, backgrounder, qtweeter, spotbright, intelliscreen, themes try disabling some of them, have about 40 - 45mb free and your good to go


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

  5. #25
    iPhone? More like MyPhone brett k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    district of criminals
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    this game takes a LOT of memory, best to play it in safe mode, then it's quite fast and smooth (2g)

  6. #26
    iPhoneaholic soto806's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amarillo, TX
    Posts
    466
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 78 Times in 61 Posts

    i love this game! definitely worth the $5. hope they update it with wi-fi multiplayer!
    Currently addicted to Modern Warfare 2! add me on PSN: A_Mexican_guy

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by brett k View Post
    this game takes a LOT of memory, best to play it in safe mode, then it's quite fast and smooth (2g)
    lol i actually never thought of playing a game in safe mode... hmmm...i might just give it a go... question is how do you get to safe mode without making it crash?


    iPhone? ... No?... MYphone!!!

    "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •