+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Russian Sea Battle: wi-fi network edition

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Ok, this is review of one of the most popular games in russian appstore - Sea Battle Classic. Short summary: I like this game, and i know its also on
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Russian Sea Battle: wi-fi network edition
    Ok, this is review of one of the most popular games in russian appstore - Sea Battle Classic.

Short summary:
    I like this game, and i know its also on high position in russian app store. So many people like it as me.
    But i see some troubles, and hope that developers will fix its in future versions.

I buy it and like it.
    4 from 5

iTunes connect link ($0.99)

Review:
    I can`t say nothing about playing vs AI, because i try this two time and both win, so my first impression that its a little stupid.

Most of time i played in it with my friends via wi-fi.
    And i need to say that its work nice, i see some rare bugs, but its looks like strange feature - not a bug. For example sometimes in a start a game big ships brokes in a pieces so you receive many small ships Its looks strange from enemy side

I think that design the best part of this game. Its look just a board & paper game like i love
    Game process is pretty active, щne round lasts for 3-5 minutes, and its cool in companies.

We made a quick championships, 15-20 minutes of fun.

I don`t like sounds in much games so usual i playing in a silence mode, but my friends talk that pretty nice.

Developers also talk about that global multiplayer is almost ready, and it will be in a free update, so i hope i`ll see you in a fields of war

ps:
    i take images from a developer site
    Last edited by PEakaS; 07-07-2009 at 07:44 PM.