+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Rw) I Dig It

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Try to start making game reviews for this forum, and may be one day you`ll hear about me like a great writer Short summary: Cool game for all who like
    iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Thanks

Post (Rw) I Dig It
    Try to start making game reviews for this forum, and may be one day you`ll hear about me like a great writer

Short summary:
    Cool game for all who like to dig (and Settlers, or games like that).

I buy it and like it.
    5 from 5

iTunes connect link ($1.99)

Review:

Game video at the bottom of this post

I buy this game in the moment of frustration, so i did`t wait something good. Just to kill 5 minutes.
    But five minutes past, and then five minutes more but i was continue to play. At now i have more then five hours of playing

Idea is simple, you have a digger, and need to earn money by selling minerals which you can dig out underground.

On earned money you can buy many different devices which help you to dig more and more deeper to the earth center (yes, you can reach earth center )

By description this is very boring process, but the game is done so carefully and meticulously that you want to run it again and again.

Playing process video:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bont46d0Gdc&hl=ru&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bont46d0Gdc&hl=ru&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54 abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

iPhone? More like MyPhone PEakaS's Avatar
    Thanks

any notice?