Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beejive IM for 3.0: Issues

its a server issue. dont forget its a brand new platform and a new way of doing things. There will be a few hiccups early on, but its still the best app on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaied View Post
    Anyone on a jailbroken unlocked 3G getting push notifications? I'm assuming you activated through PwnageTool or redsn0w
    I am getting push notifications. Jailbroked through Pwnage and unlocked with ultra. 3G.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Like around 3am pacific time. My beejive wasnt working at all. I went to the appstore and it wasnt there lol. Now it works but man they're having serious problems. Did anyone else go thru the same thing?

I'm on a clean 3GS and I have only experienced a few problems. One being that I get disconnected before the 24 hours, but at least it notifies me. The other is crashing when linking contacts with screennames. Neither are a huge issue and I am still using the app 100% more now than I was before. Either way, I think it's well worth the $10, especially b/c I know they are going to fix these issues. Please people, don't pirate this app. It is fully featured and worth $10.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmwar View Post
    How many people actually bough the app Beejive with money and still have problems? because im deciding to buy the app. My only problem is that it takes long to connect.

SO Who Paid for the app and still have problems?
    Well.....if you have a pirated app then that could be your problem....

Yes, I buy my apps if I think they are worth it, and beejive is worth it and it works wonders.

Thanks

It seems worth noting that Beejive is working 100% perfectly for me. I've been having conversations with 3 people on AIM for around 3 hours now and I've received at least 100+ push notifications in that amount time.

Overall I'm very satisfied with it and would highly recommend it.

Edit: Oh, I'm on a 3GS, encase anyone wanted to know that.

Still having issues with it, and also facebook IM is having more problems as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No issues here. Beejive has stated facebook IM is down atm

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Beejive 3.0 on iPhone 3GS is working just fine for me zero problems push works just great loving it

I'm using MSN though Facebook is having issues there working on fixing this.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Beejive crashes when I try to upload a photo whether I use the camera or use a picture I have already saved. I have tried the URL one and the direct upload setting. This is on a 3G factory setup.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123