+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps with PUSH wishlist

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
This is my PUSH app wishlist aim or beejive - so you know when you have a new message from someone myspace - option to push a notification of new
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Apps with PUSH wishlist
    This is my PUSH app wishlist

aim or beejive - so you know when you have a new message from someone

myspace - option to push a notification of new mail, friend request, event invite, comments, photo comments. Be able to choose which ones you get a push notification for.

pandora - I don't think push would do anything though, it needs to run in the background

lifetimer - AWSOME app, I have been an iphone user since day one and all my iphones have had this app on them, it is a must. It counts up and down time for multiple events, (ie; how long I been with my g/f, how long until an event, birthday,christmas,court,whatever) would be awsome to PUSH a notification message when a countdown event ends.

underworld - awsome game based on the older Drug Wars game, it's drug wars renamed to underworld sweet deal so App store would appriove. Anyways you are a candy/drug dealer and people in your area buy your product so it can take time, sometimes hours to make a sale, it would be awsome if PUSH notification let you know when a sale was made so you could go into the game and make your next move.
    Last edited by friendproject; 06-21-2009 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks

- facebook
    - eBay

They're the ones I really want push in