Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need for Speed Undercover & The Sims 3 crash after loading

Default Need for Speed Undercover & The Sims 3 crash after loading
    Hi!
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but right now my connection is too slow to do a search (really...).

For some reason, NFSU and The Sims 3 both crash immediatly after loading. I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G 8GB, and the games don't come "directly" from the AppStore, if you know what I mean.

Anyone has any idea how to solve this?

Cydia has a program called swapmode or swap ? Anyway don't have exact name do search on cydia you'll find it : it turns all winterboard and any nonessential stuff off and allows you to plAy games without crashing them. Also delete games you haven't played in awhile to free up ram memory. I had like 100 games on mine and had same problem cut back to 20 works great.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

yupp SwapMode rocks. It acts like your iphone is brand new jailbroken. Its like a 3GS LOL!!!!...........NOTTTTT

Thanks for the reply, but I've found the problem myself already.
    Anyone knows the new iNitsua theme? It really rocks! It's in landscape, with all these cool icons and backgrounds. Unfortunatly, it takes up more than 20 Mb of RAM... That sucks...

When I turned off the theme and restored my icons back to normal, everything ran perfectly.
    SwapMode would have been nice, but yeah... I think regular is best, or maybe just a Springboard wallpaper or something like that.