+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Application on the App Store - iLondon

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hi Guys, I've just recently developed and uploaded a new application - been working on this for a while and finally it's on the Store! "iLondon" is an application that
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs up New Application on the App Store - iLondon
    Hi Guys,

I've just recently developed and uploaded a new application - been working on this for a while and finally it's on the Store!

"iLondon" is an application that is useful to anyone in London or anyone planning to visit the city. The main features of the app:

1) approx. 700 listings of bars, clubs, restaurants, hotels, shopping spots, interesting places to see

2) A tube map of the London Underground with the ability to plan your journey by entering the start and end destination and the application will provide you with the best route to reach your destination. This feature is available offline and does not need an internet connection.

3) Places of interest by Tube station - you are able to click on individual stations on the tube map and the app gives you the closest restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping spots, attractions close to that underground station.

4) An update page showing the tubes running at the point in time you update to ensure you have a smooth journey with no surprises.

Have a look and let me know what you think. It would be also great if I can get some reviews on the App Store page of my app.

Hadi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Application on the App Store - iLondon-picture-1.png   New Application on the App Store - iLondon-picture-2.png   New Application on the App Store - iLondon-picture-4.png   New Application on the App Store - iLondon-picture-5.png   New Application on the App Store - iLondon-picture-6.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apologies forgot the link to the app.

iTunes Store