+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hopple, cute squirrel game! FREE PROMO CODES

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys, so after a month of hard work, the game my co-worker and I were working on has finally been released! For those that got to play Hopple already,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Hopple, cute squirrel game! FREE PROMO CODES
    Hey guys, so after a month of hard work, the game my co-worker and I were working on has finally been released!

For those that got to play Hopple already, I hope you enjoyed it. For those that didn't, give it a try! The lite version is also out so try it out first. The lite has no high scores and only goes up to 500 points. I would appreciate a review from anyone that downloads it.

Now, if the game makes top 25 I'm going to donate $10 000 to the creator of the cocos2d engine, without him this wasn't possible. If it doesn't make it, I'm sure I'll find SOMETHING to give him for his hard work on the engine.

iTunes Store

Here is a video of me demoing the game:
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/5018452]Hopple demo on Vimeo[/ame]

A third party company also did a small flash version of the game. This version was NOT made by me but I think it's fine...personally I like my iPhone version better lol.

Hopple by Top Hat Monocle

For now here are 4 promo codes guys!
    93AJH4KKENHF
    MRN99RNXKNH3
    H673WAF747MW
    Y4XWMLP4TXLK

Thanks all!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry I did not reply immediately after using a code but the server did something weird when I registered so it wouldn't let me post replies. Anyway, I used Y4XWMLP4TXLK and I must say congrats on a great game. It is simple but fun and I really like the global high-scores since they add to the replay value.

-TrX

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks!