Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The App Store Is Missing Something!

Default The App Store Is Missing Something!
    For all of you hardcore gamers out there, or just causal gamers, I'm sure you've asked yourself the same question. Before you spend your hard earned money on a game you have been looking at, you feel there is something missing, and you feel like what's the point? THE APP STORE IS MISSING ONLINE COOP/MULTIPLAYER!! When is an extremely well designed game going to be released that is like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Diablo, something I can play for hours on end while interacting with other players? I would spend $30 on a game like this!

I just bought Zenonia, and immediately I felt the erge for a game that I could show off my character and his stats and skill.

Discuss.

You didn't mention a single good game in your post fyi

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Won't this be possible now w/the iphone 3gs?

but eck - $30 for an iphone game? no thank you! maybe if it was $4.99. attention span for an iphone app is like 7-9minutes haha
    Last edited by iAppleJuice; 06-09-2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    You didn't mention a single good game in your post fyi
    what are you talking about?

Diablo & Warcraft pwn

Thanks

ha u shuld have games like halo CoD CCS games like tht but yes it wuld b cool to play games online with tha iPhone idk if u can on new one mayb? guess we will find out on tha 19th
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter