+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone Online Video + PDF + Worksheets Course

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
I thought I should let developers on this forum know that there is a professionally driven online iPhone Course that teaches aspiring students via video, pdf and one-on-one lessons. Of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default New iPhone Online Video + PDF + Worksheets Course
    I thought I should let developers on this forum know that there is a professionally driven online iPhone Course that teaches

aspiring students via video, pdf and one-on-one lessons.

Of course, its not free ($200) - but then you get the one-on-one teaching and priority support / help / training - that you

may not find elsewhere. Use code FRM to get your 20% ($40) rebate.

You also get to work and co-publish your first live industrial iphone project (game or application) on the official Apple

Appstore, and you get to keep 80% of the revenues as part of a co-publishing deal with the company that runs the online

iPhone classes.

This means that you can essentially earn back the money and time that you put into this, many times over in a matter of a few

months!

Interested people will need to register ASAP, as they are quickly approaching maximum capacity and will not be able to

entertain an excessive number of students. Visit the link - EDUmobile.ORG to sign up today.

QR ----
    Sorry, forgot to stress on the point that this is a course for BEGINNERS in iPhone development. The course and one-on-one

help will take you through the complete cycle and concepts to be able to publish your first iPhone App or game. It has

worksheets every week which you need to spend time on, and not skip over The instructors are very serious, and will not

tolerate procrastinators. Yes, flexibility is offered - but only so much. YOU have to be involved by taking time to spend in

the practical worksheets.

Thanks

The fact that you can't even get your line breaks right in your post doesn't inspire confidence....

Why should anyone hand over $200 to you? It is your first post here, what have you produced? How does anyone know if you are any good or just a scammer?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.