+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Flower Garden - Beautifully Designed App!

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
This is a beautiful app. Its great for girls and guys..... for the guys you can send flowers to your wife or girlfriend! It is flawless as well... this dev
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Flower Garden - Beautifully Designed App!
    This is a beautiful app. Its great for girls and guys..... for the guys you can send flowers to your wife or girlfriend! It is flawless as well... this dev did a great job on it!

A beautiful new app from SnappyTouch is offering iPhone users a very polished flower garden experience. Appropriately titled Flower Garden [App Store], this sim/toy app has a strange appeal that's not unlike Koi Pond and Pocket God

Flower Garden is just that -- a virtual flower garden in your iPhone. You can plant different types of seeds, water them and watch them bloom. Some flowers bloom immediately, while others may take some care over time. Once you have a collection of flowers, you can even cut them and send them to your friends in an electronic bouquet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nM_5nxFSUM]YouTube - Flower Garden[/ame]

MacRumors iPhone Blog: 'Flower Garden' for iPhone is a Beautifully Designed App
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 04-19-2009 at 09:50 AM.

"Always remember your special and unique!"

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Cute.

What's Jailbreak? Avataris Media's Avatar
    Thanks

My snooty girlfriend thinks that this is the prefect app for me and my not so green fingers. Hopefully they wont die on me like my cactus did

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avataris Media View Post
    My snooty girlfriend thinks that this is the prefect app for me and my not so green fingers. Hopefully they wont die on me like my cactus did
    I love this app! Just check your flowers daily..... I had a couple fall over and look dead but watered them and they came back to life.... just make sure your water levels are in the green at all times....

"Always remember your special and unique!"