+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Multimedia Message App

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Can anyone point me in the direction of an App for my iPhone that will allow me to receive multimedia messages directly onto my phone instead of going to the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Multimedia Message App
    Can anyone point me in the direction of an App for my iPhone that will allow me to receive multimedia messages directly onto my phone instead of going to the website every time. Or another thread that may have discussed this. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris262 View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of an App for my iPhone that will allow me to receive multimedia messages directly onto my phone instead of going to the website every time. Or another thread that may have discussed this. Thanks
    Multimedia messages or MMS will be enabled in 3.0 this summer. If you don't want to wait you could try SwirlyMMS but it involves calls to AT&T, giving them the IMEI off of something that's not an iPhone and then there's still no guarantees the app will work.

Check the AT&T section for threads galore on SwirlyMMS and just MMS in general.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, since you were so nice to respond. I am new to the phone, any cool apps to try out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Loopt, Remote, Shazam, Wurdle, Numba, Galcon, Movies, Classics, Facebook, and Pocket Money - are just a few of my favourites.

There's over 25,000 apps to try!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Mint.com, MLB live, field runner, enigma, pandora, i. TV, just a few apps I couldn't live without.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

I got KATE from installer and I have really liked the features that it offers. I got it around Christmas time and it was half price. Might want to watch RIP-DEV site for price changes.