Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: At Bat MLB Issues

Default At Bat MLB Issues
    Anyone having crashing issues using the new MLB 2009 app? It seemed to run at first but now will either crash upon running or when I try to listen to the audio. I reboot and the same thing happens. I'm thinking its a jailbrake issue of some sort. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having bad experiences.

No problems here listened to the entire Texas Ranger game today, no videos available yet but so far it works good

I am JB too, and did a full restore on Sat so maybe that helps
    Last edited by dallasnights; 04-06-2009 at 03:42 PM.
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Thanks dallas. I'm home on WIFI now and I havent had an issue yet. I will have to switch back to 3G and see how it goes.

So where are the in-game video highlights anyways?
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 04-06-2009 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Thanks dallas. I'm home on WIFI now and I havent had an issue yet. I will have to switch back to 3G and see how it goes.

So where are the in-game video highlights anyways?
    Once you click on a game, one of the bottom tabs is video or highlights. It takes a bit, but the highlights do show up even if they are limited...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Was at work listening to the Yankee game then at the gym and then driving home worked perfect no issues

yeah it will crash on me occasionally. usually after i check a gaes box score and then go 'back' to Today's Games and try to click on another game is when it crashes back to the SB

The latest update seems to have fixed crashing issues.

I havent had a crash since the update.

constantly crashing on me under 3.0.