Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Tweetie

Default [Review] Tweetie
    <iframe noresize="" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://adserver1.backbeatmedia.com/servlet/ajrotator/14155/0/viewHTML?pool=14372&type=3158&zone=5000" scrolling="no" width="300" frameborder="0" height="250"> &lt;script type="text/javascript"&gt;&lt;!-- document=parent.document; //--&gt;&lt;/script&gt; &lt;script language=JavaScript src="http://adserver1.backbeatmedia.com/servlet/ajrotator/14155/0/viewJScript?pool=14372&amp;type=3158&amp;zone=5000 "&gt;&lt;/script&gt; </iframe> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Application Information (review date: 4/2/2009)
    Title: Tweetie
    Developer: atebits
    Price: 2.99
    Site: Tweetie by atebits

Graphics:
    Controls:
    Design:
    Replay: N/A
    Overall:

Who isn't into tweeting now a days? If you dont know what a tweet is then you need to get out from under that rock. For everyone else out there, I'm sure you've been looking for a great twitter client to get you through those days on the road without a computer in sight. I think I have the solution for you. For all of you out there who thinks, "why should I pay 2.99 for a twitter client that I can get for free" this is the reason why.
    Tweetie is the all you need client that can help you tweet away from the computer. It has replies, direct messenging and much more. It allows you to handle multiple accounts as well as edit your user profile. Sure you could get a free twitter clients, and I've tried a few , but nothing compares to the easy of use. If you twitter a lot, especially if you twitter from your phone and have multiple twitter accounts, check out Tweetie. Its worth the 3 bucks.

follow me: twitter.com/laynem
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

iPhone? More like MyPhone aussiebob's Avatar
    Thanks

Ys after trying some free ones tweetie works wonders on the iphone.
    You can search interests also.
    Great for sending private messages also

Im: twitter.com/aussieboby
    My signiture? Whats that...............