+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Review] Lock Puzzle

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Game Information (review date: 3/22/2009) Title: Lock Puzzle Developer: iPlayful Price: FREE Site: iPlayful - Lock Puzzle Graphics: Controls: Design: Replay: Overall: This was a game request sent in by:
    Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [Review] Lock Puzzle
    Game Information (review date: 3/22/2009)
    Title: Lock Puzzle
    Developer: iPlayful
    Price: FREE
    Site: iPlayful - Lock Puzzle

Graphics:
    Controls:
    Design:
    Replay:
    Overall:

This was a game request sent in by: haqu
    I checked out this game and it is a very simple puzzle/solve game, but that is where the simpleness of the game ends. The first time I turned it on I thought to myself, this game is way to easy. As I started playing it I found this to be false. I kept playing and playing moving knobs and trying to figure out how to work it, but just couldn't get past the first level. This game reminds me of a rubiks cube. You move one piece and 6 others move along with it. The way to beat the game is to turn all the knobs vertical. And it was something that I could'nt do. My patients wore thin and I quit.

Overall, if you like these puzzle games like a rubiks cube and find REALLY challenging games fun. How can you beat this game? Its free! If your wondering , then why such a low overall rating? Well this is a FREE game which puts itself amongst many, many free games out there. With our limited space on our iPhones it then becomes a choice of which free game should I put on. I, like others LOVE free games and this is'nt a put down to the developers of free games, Im just putting this on a bell curve vs other free games. This game will appeal to some and will not to others, unfortunately I'am one of those others.

Bottom line: If you like puzzle games and want a REAL challenge... get it!

ps. if you beat this game, please reply and in how many moves!
    Last edited by arthursdomain; 03-22-2009 at 01:55 PM.
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

haqu (08-28-2009)

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

from the looks of it im guesing its baased on a lights out game but using a knob instead. in which case it could be a fairly fun simply puzzle game for me.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.