Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beejive questions.

Default Beejive questions.
    How does someone that's on the computers AIM send a picture to me while I'm on Beejive? The 'direct connect' feature doesn't seem supported. However the File/Send File method works, I had a song sent to my phone, how do I save it? I seem to only be able to play it. Oh and can you change the SMS bubbles/background in Beejive?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

i still cant figure out how to send IM's to my mobile contacts with beejive.

Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    i still cant figure out how to send IM's to my mobile contacts with beejive.
    The same way you IM a mobile number from anywhere else? Just add them as a new IM contact. So if you want to text someone through beejive make a new contact called +1112224444.

Unless I misread your question.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Oh and can you change the SMS bubbles/background in Beejive?
    SSH into the application to change the bubbles. Somewhere I recall seeing a matte set of bubbles for Beejive. Check Google. As to the background, haven't tried to change it.

Alright I'll check on that. But is there anyway for someone on a computer to send a picture to me other than the file - send file method? and if so how would can I save the stuff taht gets transferred through?