+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Store Updates Freeze On Installation

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
Everytime I try to update an App from the app store it will begin to install then the icon will freeze and say "installing" but it never goes away. Even
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default App Store Updates Freeze On Installation
    Everytime I try to update an App from the app store it will begin to install then the icon will freeze and say "installing" but it never goes away. Even if I turn of my phone the app will be frozen with "installing" on it and it cannot be opened.

This happened to me the last time I tried to update an app from the app store. It happened to my friend also.

How do we get rid of this? I can't even use the app because it's supposedly still installing. I can't even delete it from my phone.

I'm sure lots of people have had problems with this. It happens now everytime I try to update something through iTunes. Obviously I learned my lesson and won't be updating anything anymore, but this is just ridiculous.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captainjapanicq's Avatar
    Thanks

I had the problem, what i did was pluged the iphone to my pc and sync with itunes. At that point the app update installed via usb and it worked fine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to captainjapanicq For This Useful Post:

illuminatty (01-14-2009)