Results 1 to 16 of 16

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AniWeather for iPhone - Promo Codes

  1. #1
    Default AniWeather for iPhone - Promo Codes
    Hello,

    Just released a new app called AniWeather which is a new weather app which has an interface very similar to the HTC Diamond weather app with the cool animations including the rain wiper blade ones.



    More info here: AniWeather for iPhone/iPod Touch

    Here's 3 codes, first come first served, to try the app out:

    EXMML9L9EPXR
    E74PNX7REWF7
    T4AAXYRWN4T6

    Enjoy!

  2. #2
    Hello...

    What are the codes for and how do we try it out?

    Thanks..

    Marc

  3. #3
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,534
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by marcf View Post
    Hello...

    What are the codes for and how do we try it out?

    Thanks..

    Marc
    Was going to ask the same question... this app looks awesome!

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  4. #4
    wow wow and wow where to put codes dear?

  5. #5
    Where can I plug in the promo codes?

  6. #6
    They've all been used by now, fyi.

    For future reference, to use codes on iTunes you can:

    a- on your computer, open Itunes, go to the store (not appstore, the main store), and click redeem on the right-side menu

    b- on your iPhone, open Itunes store (not appstore), and there should be a "redeem" button on the top left.

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  7. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    The app is nice looking, and works great. But the splash screen is awful. Blowing up a small image that big doesnt do it any justice.

    (BTW, Solitaire top 3 is my most played app. Thanks for that one)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  8. #8
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,534
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    The app is nice looking, and works great. But the splash screen is awful. Blowing up a small image that big doesnt do it any justice.

    (BTW, Solitaire top 3 is my most played app. Thanks for that one)
    I agree.... nice app, change the splash screen and make adjustments on the ratings and it will be a nice weather app....

    "Always remember your special and unique!"

  9. #9
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Nice

  10. #10
    Now what if we can't buy as it shows only us weather and we missed promo codes

    Translated version of http://aloware.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by gauravsuneja; 01-08-2009 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #11
    this crappy app doesn't even work! I bought it from the app store on itunes. Try to snc to my iphone and it tells me it is not compatable. SCAM

  12. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    this crappy app doesn't even work! I bought it from the app store on itunes. Try to snc to my iphone and it tells me it is not compatable. SCAM
    The app works just fine. If your iPhone wont sync, then something else is the issue. There is no scam.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    The app works just fine. If your iPhone wont sync, then something else is the issue. There is no scam.
    my iphone syncs fine. It says the app is not compatible with my iphone? It syncs all other apps fine. If I try to do it right from the phone, it says not compatible with my iphone. I am 2g iphone running 2.1 jailbroken on t-mobile. there is NOWHERE in the description that says it will only run on some phones? I have sent emails and get no responses...that is why I feel scammed. Paid and it doesn't work period!

  14. #14
    Looks like a nice app. :-)

  15. #15
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by imbuggin View Post
    my iphone syncs fine. It says the app is not compatible with my iphone? It syncs all other apps fine. If I try to do it right from the phone, it says not compatible with my iphone. I am 2g iphone running 2.1 jailbroken on t-mobile. there is NOWHERE in the description that says it will only run on some phones? I have sent emails and get no responses...that is why I feel scammed. Paid and it doesn't work period!
    Well that sucks. Im on 2G T-Mobile 2.2

    Maybe its time for an upgrade??? You are missing out on streetview too
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    Well that sucks. Im on 2G T-Mobile 2.2

    Maybe its time for an upgrade??? You are missing out on streetview too
    yeah now they update the desciption saying only on 2.2 I don't really want to rebuild my entire phone for this app or streetview.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •