Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just bought a good app for traveler/ dial international calling card

Thumbs up Just bought a good app for traveler/ dial international calling card
    Hi All,

First time to post here! I found many people is seeking for a function like Edit before Call/ inserting prefix, eg, international country code, calling card, DTMF before dialing a number. I think they are look at a App Store app called Smart Dialler under Productivity.

I just bought this Smart Dialler which is very nice for me. I shifted from Nokia to iPhone and found that the function of edit before call is missing. (So odd, which should be a default function) Finally, I find Smart Dialler and it help me to simplify to dial numbers with prefix, Int'l code, etcs. Its a GOOD APP and really make my life eariler. So would like to share over here.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...293895396&mt=8

According to the developer, they will add additional new features, like edit before sms, most importantly, Smart Dial liked in Windows Mobile to use T9 num pad to search the contact into this Smart Dialler (good for me with thousands of contact). Hope to see the update version very soon.

-----------
    Here is the developer description:
    Wanna to have edit before call? Always dial International Code or calling card? Need to dial DTMF number? Or tired of remembering long phone numbers before making long distance calls or international calls (IDD)? Smart Dialler is the perfect solution for frequent travelers and heavy long distance call users. It enhances your dialing and flexibility by allowing you to:

1. Select phone numbers from the Contact and edit the numbers “on-the-fly” before calling out, without making changes to the phone numbers stored in the Contacts;
    2. Add prefixes, dialing codes, long distance calling card numbers or any calling code provided by your long distance service provider before calling out, without memorizing the whole phone number;
    3. Store your recently used 10 prefixes for future use;
    4. Full support for international prefixes (numbers stored with ‘+’);
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0010.jpg