Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any opinions/reviews on SplashMoney?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default Any opinions/reviews on SplashMoney?
    I'm looking to get some type of a finance manager for my iphone that also has a desktop (mac) version i can sync with. i've been looking into splashmoney as i have splashid and really enjoy it but most of the reviews i've seen are pretty negative on splashmoney. i'm hoping to get some opinions from fellow modmyi'ers. thanks!

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

I use it and like it. I like the part that allows you to sync wirelessly with your online banking account. Thats what attracted me.

I've been using it for months now and I wouldn't wanna miss it. Definitly the best finance manager with proper desktop version on the app store. If you're satisfied with SplashID, you'll definitly be with SplashMoney. And plus, the desktop version is free, you can just download it from their site and have a look at it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

thanks for your responses. the desktop version however, isn't free. it has a 30 trial and then it's $19.99 after that. i was mainly worried as I heard a lot of issues with syncing between the phone and the desktop but i'm definitely willing to give it a try. thanks for your posts. anyone else who's used it are welcome to offer more opinions

Yes, the version you'll need is free. It's just a little tricky to find on their site. Just go to downloads, then splash money download, then desktop software for iphone and then you choose your OS and download the free desktop version. It actually seems to have all functions the 20$ version has. At least it has all functions I can think of. So go check it out before you pay 20 bucks