Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone know any Mutiplayer Games

Thanks

Cool Anyone know any Mutiplayer Games
    I would love a list of any multiplayer games for iphone that either online or via wifi for itouch, iphone.

Interesting...

Tap Tap Revenge.

Live Poker is really fun and addicting.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Live Poker, FS5 Hockey (WiFi Only vs another person on same WiFi), Cube

adrenaline online pool is the BEST game i have 50 games and that one gets played the most .. its so worth it !! .. they always come out with new updates and improving the game and rules and u can always find people to play with and u can add friends and all and u can chat while your playing and u can have a profile ect .. get it.. other online games are

tennis online
    adrenaline poker online
    live poker
    multiplayer championship poker

i will have to say live poker is the best poker game online for the iphone .. and its FREE

Have a look on this app you gone both this app.
    If you want to use the screen saver for your iPhone than just go over here. This is nice place for the screen saver for the iPhone.Firework Screen saver

Babyphone is a Baby Monitor that will call you on your own house phone or any other phone to be alerted upon the child awakening, without having to be camped out, next to the door to the baby's room.
    Babyphone is Babymonitor

are thereany games that enable play with a desired player over 3g? For example playing your friend when you dont have wifi available?

Asphalt4, Uno, Pool, Reign of Swords, Tennis Online(or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by issamuel View Post
    Have a look on this app you gone both this app.
    If you want to use the screen saver for your iPhone than just go over here. This is nice place for the screen saver for the iPhone.Firework Screen saver

Babyphone is a Baby Monitor that will call you on your own house phone or any other phone to be alerted upon the child awakening, without having to be camped out, next to the door to the baby's room.
    Babyphone is Babymonitor
    Uhh, a little off topic? Anyways Asphalt4 and Raging Thunder are a couple of great online racing games (my favorite is Asphalt4 because of the real sports cars and in depth customization).
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

UNO!!, Connect Four!!

ace tennis has to be one of the coolest games to play against others online. Has a chatroom, gives you a rating, has a leaderboards table. It also gives you the connectivity level before you start each mach so you can back out if there is going to be a lot of lag. The basic format should be followed be all games!

I wished they had Guess Who on the iPhone.
    Now that would be a killer app for me.

seriously, they should just have an online board game collection with games like guess who, battleship, connect four, and scrabble.
    "Spaceships don't come equipped with rear view mirrors..." -Andre Benjamin the 3000th

Quote Originally Posted by elr0y7 View Post
    seriously, they should just have an online board game collection with games like guess who, battleship, connect four, and scrabble.

that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    Galcon, Ace Tennis, Adrenaline Pool, and I think a few others will do multiplayer over 3G.

thanks Rota
    Last edited by tikigod19; 12-04-2008 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by elr0y7 View Post
    There already is a multiplayer connect four, its called 'Touch4'. Go ahead and give it a try, it has multiple multiplayer modes including one to play over the cell network so you can play anywhere.

The connect four app I use is called FourFree, I like it
    1st Gen iPod Touch | 8 GB | 2.2 firmware | Jailbroken

Tap tap revenge
    Touch Hockey
    Cube
    Word Party
    All Stars Darts
    Adrenalin Pool Lite
    Texas Hold'em
    Gl Golf
    Multiplayer Championship Poker
    Asphalt4