Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't get updates from app store on phone or itunes

Default Can't get updates from app store on phone or itunes
    Every time I try to update my apps from the phone I get "can not connect to itunes" It's been doing this for 2 days. I figured no big deal I'll update from the comp in itunes. I get the same error there, that the connection timed out and can not connect. I know the connection is fine. I can browse through everything else on both the phone and the computer. I'm on iTunes 8.0.1.11 and pwn'd 2.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

try signing out of your itunes on your computer and then signing back in. it fixed it for me when i had the same issue but i dont know if this is your problem too. hope it helps
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Ive had this problem to. It sometimes works on my itunes but never connects on the iphone. Think there must be some problem witht the app store.

Im getting the same problem. Maybe if i update itunes to 8.0.2. that might help

No luck, I tried signing in and out then updated iTunes. Nothing, hopefully this is on their end and will resolve soon.

I honestly don't care about the updates but that damn red 3 is really killing the look of the rest of my theme!

Ive been having the same problem all day

i just want everyone to know here that browsing around the forums i am seeing this as a common trend right now. if anyone gets any updates on this please post. this is NOT an individual issue

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

same issues here

Well i just hoped on appstore and it seem to get my update on edge then i switched to 3G and all my updates are gone.

I was on briefly too. Started a d/l then shut down on me about halfway through.

Banned
    Thanks

yea its the app store , not the phones so everyone can relax and just wait.....

maybe the new features caused it to take a dump

itunes taking a dump, no way....not an apple product.

Well i just checked and everythign seems to be all dandy for me. Yay no problems.. Wait no MMS or copy/paste. I spoke to soon.

yea all seems to be working fine again today!

Green Apple
    Thanks

i'm having the same problems... idk what to do... since i've bought my iphone used, could it be possible it could have been something related to the past owners signing on? idk, just throwing out ideas....
    2G 16gb wrapped in a white incase slider w/ zagg invisible shield screen protector