+ Reply
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MMS coming to iphone (Sweden)

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i was checking engadget and i thought to share this http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/18/m...wedish-iphone/ oh but its only in Sweden, feel good about it ,hacking is the fashion these days
...
  1. #1
    iPhone? More like MyPhone reddevilseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 68 Times in 16 Posts

    Default MMS coming to iphone (Sweden)
    i was checking engadget and i thought to share this
    http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/18/m...wedish-iphone/

    oh but its only in Sweden, feel good about it ,hacking is the fashion these days

  2. #2
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    You should change the title so you're not giving most of the people here false hope. Not to mention, we already have MMS through SwirlyMMS. I don't see what the big deal about the news is. No offense to you or anything. But it's not like we don't have MMS right now, even on ATT.

    *sends mms to someone for the hell of it*

  3. #3
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gbadude View Post
    You should change the title so you're not giving most of the people here false hope. Not to mention, we already have MMS through SwirlyMMS. I don't see what the big deal about the news is. No offense to you or anything. But it's not like we don't have MMS right now, even on ATT.

    *sends mms to someone for the hell of it*

    Yeah well no matter what I do I cant get MMS with ATT. The best I was able to get them to do was add the pay per use MMS and no settings i try with Swirly works... so not ALL ATT users are getting it..

  4. #4
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Yeah well no matter what I do I cant get MMS with ATT. The best I was able to get them to do was add the pay per use MMS and no settings i try with Swirly works... so not ALL ATT users are getting it..
    There are more steps than that to get it to work on AT&T. I have my MMS working fine, but it was no easy task, however it has been working for close to a month now so it's possible.

  5. #5
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    There are more steps than that to get it to work on AT&T. I have my MMS working fine, but it was no easy task, however it has been working for close to a month now so it's possible.
    Well all I can say is ive called ATT at least half a dozen times over the last year to try to add a package that would allow it. Of course I always get the run around about how they cant add it. Ive had it added before as pay per use and such but no mater what settings i use in Swirly I could NEVER get them to work. I feel i am pretty tech savvy so i dont think the issue is on my end. If you know a better way for to get it done please tell me. I have a single iphone plan..

  6. #6
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,825
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Well all I can say is ive called ATT at least half a dozen times over the last year to try to add a package that would allow it. Of course I always get the run around about how they cant add it. Ive had it added before as pay per use and such but no mater what settings i use in Swirly I could NEVER get them to work. I feel i am pretty tech savvy so i dont think the issue is on my end. If you know a better way for to get it done please tell me. I have a single iphone plan..
    +1 gazillion that is...

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gbadude View Post
    You should change the title so you're not giving most of the people here false hope. Not to mention, we already have MMS through SwirlyMMS. I don't see what the big deal about the news is. No offense to you or anything. But it's not like we don't have MMS right now, even on ATT.

    *sends mms to someone for the hell of it*
    Title revised "(Sweden)"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    ZZZ YES! i hope they release one in the united states apple is letting ATT take my money cuz i cant send pics or videos!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thanks man :0

  10. #10
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Default Mms on firmware 2.2?
    today my wife was with a technician from att trying to get MMS the technician told her that 2.2 came with MMS she give my wife this secuence to put on the dialer (*#06#) this give you a code number that eneble MMS mine is *Lets not share this*-ajl917 there's sombody that knows something about this?
    Last edited by ajl917; 12-04-2008 at 06:25 PM.

  11. #11
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    today my wife was with a technician from att trying to get MMS the technician told her that 2.2 came with MMS she give my wife this secuence to put on the dialer (*#06#) this give you a code number that eneble MMS mine is *Lets not share this*-ajl917 there's sombody that knows something about this?
    LMAO that code (*#06#) is to quickly show the IMEI number that's all! I guess they just wanted to check if the numbers in their systems match. ?
    Last edited by ajl917; 12-04-2008 at 06:25 PM.

  12. #12
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,066
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 115 Times in 78 Posts

    lol. that's your imei number. You got PWNED
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

  13. #13
    iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    @ Monchy LOL. Man that sux. I would be a little pissed if i were you.

  14. #14
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    how exactly can you yet multimediea messaging on the iPhone? I'm new to this whole nodding my phone so please excuse me for the stupidity

  15. #15
    Livin the iPhone Life ajl917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,934
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 275 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmacho View Post
    how exactly can you yet multimediea messaging on the iPhone? I'm new to this whole nodding my phone so please excuse me for the stupidity
    SwirleyMMS is an app available through Cydia for jailbroken phones. There are threads around about how to set it up. It is a bit harder if you are with AT&T, so for help with AT&T, use the forum to set it up...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts