+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS coming to iphone (Sweden)

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
i was checking engadget and i thought to share this http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/18/m...wedish-iphone/ oh but its only in Sweden, feel good about it ,hacking is the fashion these days
    iPhone? More like MyPhone reddevilseye's Avatar
    Thanks

Default MMS coming to iphone (Sweden)
    i was checking engadget and i thought to share this
    http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/18/m...wedish-iphone/

oh but its only in Sweden, feel good about it ,hacking is the fashion these days

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You should change the title so you're not giving most of the people here false hope. Not to mention, we already have MMS through SwirlyMMS. I don't see what the big deal about the news is. No offense to you or anything. But it's not like we don't have MMS right now, even on ATT.

*sends mms to someone for the hell of it*

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gbadude View Post
    You should change the title so you're not giving most of the people here false hope. Not to mention, we already have MMS through SwirlyMMS. I don't see what the big deal about the news is. No offense to you or anything. But it's not like we don't have MMS right now, even on ATT.

Yeah well no matter what I do I cant get MMS with ATT. The best I was able to get them to do was add the pay per use MMS and no settings i try with Swirly works... so not ALL ATT users are getting it..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Yeah well no matter what I do I cant get MMS with ATT. The best I was able to get them to do was add the pay per use MMS and no settings i try with Swirly works... so not ALL ATT users are getting it..
    There are more steps than that to get it to work on AT&T. I have my MMS working fine, but it was no easy task, however it has been working for close to a month now so it's possible.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    There are more steps than that to get it to work on AT&T. I have my MMS working fine, but it was no easy task, however it has been working for close to a month now so it's possible.
    Well all I can say is ive called ATT at least half a dozen times over the last year to try to add a package that would allow it. Of course I always get the run around about how they cant add it. Ive had it added before as pay per use and such but no mater what settings i use in Swirly I could NEVER get them to work. I feel i am pretty tech savvy so i dont think the issue is on my end. If you know a better way for to get it done please tell me. I have a single iphone plan..

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Well all I can say is ive called ATT at least half a dozen times over the last year to try to add a package that would allow it. Of course I always get the run around about how they cant add it. Ive had it added before as pay per use and such but no mater what settings i use in Swirly I could NEVER get them to work. I feel i am pretty tech savvy so i dont think the issue is on my end. If you know a better way for to get it done please tell me. I have a single iphone plan..
    +1 gazillion that is...

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gbadude View Post

Title revised "(Sweden)"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Green Apple
    Thanks

ZZZ YES! i hope they release one in the united states apple is letting ATT take my money cuz i cant send pics or videos!

Banned
    Thanks

thanks man :0

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Default Mms on firmware 2.2?
    today my wife was with a technician from att trying to get MMS the technician told her that 2.2 came with MMS she give my wife this secuence to put on the dialer (*#06#) this give you a code number that eneble MMS mine is *Lets not share this*-ajl917 there's sombody that knows something about this?
    Last edited by ajl917; 12-04-2008 at 06:25 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    today my wife was with a technician from att trying to get MMS the technician told her that 2.2 came with MMS she give my wife this secuence to put on the dialer (*#06#) this give you a code number that eneble MMS mine is *Lets not share this*-ajl917 there's sombody that knows something about this?
    LMAO that code (*#06#) is to quickly show the IMEI number that's all! I guess they just wanted to check if the numbers in their systems match. ?
    Last edited by ajl917; 12-04-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

lol. that's your imei number. You got PWNED
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Monchy LOL. Man that sux. I would be a little pissed if i were you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how exactly can you yet multimediea messaging on the iPhone? I'm new to this whole nodding my phone so please excuse me for the stupidity

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmacho View Post
    how exactly can you yet multimediea messaging on the iPhone? I'm new to this whole nodding my phone so please excuse me for the stupidity
    SwirleyMMS is an app available through Cydia for jailbroken phones. There are threads around about how to set it up. It is a bit harder if you are with AT&T, so for help with AT&T, use the forum to set it up...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]