Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Parking Lot 2.0 restore ???

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Parking Lot 2.0 restore ???
    Hi this is really not that important but i bought the parkinglot 2.0 game from the app store...my question is....

if i do a restore and have to reload the app in iTunes is there a file located in the parkinglot app that i can copy using winscp and then after i restore load that file back into the parkinglot app so i dont have to do all the puzzles over again?
    theres 9 packs of puzzles and im sure its saved somewhere in there so any help would be appreciated........

after a restore i dont like to restore from a back up i always start from a new phone setup....i see alot of problems relationg to restoring from a backup....

thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

The saved game and high score type of files are usually located within the "Documents" directory of the respective app. So each app has a Documents directory within the app directory. As long as you copy the files within that directory to your computer's hard drive and then copy them back into the Documents directory on the iPhone for that app, you should not lose anything.

There is also a backup app called AppBackup within Cydia that is supposed to back up the files for an individual AppStore app or for all AppStore apps, but I haven't tried it myself.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    Hi this is really not that important but i bought the parkinglot 2.0 game from the app store...my question is....

if i do a restore and have to reload the app in iTunes is there a file located in the parkinglot app that i can copy using winscp and then after i restore load that file back into the parkinglot app so i dont have to do all the puzzles over again?
    theres 9 packs of puzzles and im sure its saved somewhere in there so any help would be appreciated........

after a restore i dont like to restore from a back up i always start from a new phone setup....i see alot of problems relationg to restoring from a backup....

thank you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vandy1997 For This Useful Post:

Ice9812 (10-17-2008)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thank you...ill for those folders/files
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button