+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon

is a discussion within the

Apple AppStore App Discussion

forums, a part of the

3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch

section;
If you are a card player then you should head on over to the appstore and check out a game by Smallware that is called Solebon Solitaire: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...283179414&mt=8 It features
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon
    If you are a card player then you should head on over to the appstore and check out a game by Smallware that is called Solebon Solitaire: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...283179414&mt=8

It features 30 games of solitaire which I have made screenshots of below. It automatically saves your game if you exit out of the program so that you can return to where you were immediately after relaunching the app.

The user interface is clean and functions superbly. I haven't run into any glitches while playing and I play a lot.

My favourite feature though is the fact that I can listen to my music on my phone while playing cards.

There is a free version of the app as well that features 10 of the games from the paid version. It can be found here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...287197884&mt=8

The offered price of .99cents is good until October 7th. Check it out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon-img_0010.png   30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon-img_0011.png   30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon-img_0012.png   30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon-img_0013.png   30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon-img_0014.png   30 Solitaire Games For .99c/Solebon-img_0015.png  
    Last edited by CaptainChaos; 09-30-2008 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Doh!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

thetoothfairy (10-01-2008)

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

This is THE best solitaire game on the iPhone, there is no question about it. If you even just slightly like solitaire games, get it because at .99 cents you're getting 30 games, all with instructions, hints, auto-fill, and undo.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much for the tip! The hubby likes these kinds of card games and I just bought it for him......

Green Apple
    Thanks

ehhh.....i would hardly say its the best.
    its certainly the most for the buck....but Solitaire City is far better fluidity, gameplay, instructions, help, graphics...etc etc etc

the only thing this has that Solitaire City doesnt...is a few extra versions.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benderbends View Post
    ehhh.....i would hardly say its the best.
    its certainly the most for the buck....but Solitaire City is far better fluidity, gameplay, instructions, help, graphics...etc etc etc

the only thing this has that Solitaire City doesnt...is a few extra versions.
    Thanks for the tip. I am checking it out now