Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downloaded apps from app store not working

Default Downloaded apps from app store not working
    I bought 2 apps and downloaded 2 apps from the app store. When i synced it to my itunes they stopped working. I uninstalled the apps and reinstalled them and they now work. Is anyone else having these same problem

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Which apps are they? Any error screens during sync? Does it make it to your iPhone's SpringBoard and then you attempt to launch and it just goes back to the SpringBoard? This kind of info will get you better assistance then just say your purchased 2 and they are not working.
    Last edited by SiLeNtKiLLa; 09-16-2008 at 02:23 PM.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

just had this issue..itunes started to sync apps and i canceled it..
    is it because of this?
    Really curious to know y this happened?
    i am using 3g 2.1 unlocked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All apps from appstore not working for me. Closes right back into springboard. Anyone know why this is happening? I can provide syslogd info if anyone needs it, 2.2 fw unlocked + jailbroken with quickpwn 2.2

you need to make sure your iphones are synced up to itunes and the computer is logged into your itunes account. also make sure your computer is authorized for your account by going to store>authorize computer. this should fix the issue. many times this issue occurs when the apps arent linked to your itunes account. also attempt to just log into the app store while on the phone and then just try launching an app and see if that works for anyone here.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

watice (12-02-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    you need to make sure your iphones are synced up to itunes and the computer is logged into your itunes account. also make sure your computer is authorized for your account by going to store>authorize computer. this should fix the issue. many times this issue occurs when the apps arent linked to your itunes account. also attempt to just log into the app store while on the phone and then just try launching an app and see if that works for anyone here.
    Thank you kindly for pointing me in the right direction. I suggest anyone having issues with Appstore programs make sure they're synced with an authorized computer. If it wasn't for you, I would've went the rest of the year without my apps!! Thanks again.