Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!All app store apps crash on opening.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Unhappy Help!All app store apps crash on opening.
    Hi All,

I pwned my 1st gen iphone and restored in iTunes with a custom 2.02 FW. However, I did not remove the apps from Categories before I restore. After restoring my iphone, all the apps that were in folders created with Categories disappeared. I found the apps after installing Categories from Cydia but all the app store apps started to crash every time I try to open them. When I try to open the apps, there appears the loading page then it would pop back out to the springboard. All apps purchased from app store does this. No problems with apps downloaded from Cydia.

There is another strange problem. I don't remember from when the ringtones for incoming calls stopped working (but ringtones for SMS and Mails and all other stuffs work). Also the slide to answer function stopped working too, i.e. I can't slide to answer a phone call (but i can still slide to unlock, and slide to power off etc.).

No matter how many times I restore the phone it still has the same problems.

Would greatly appreciate any help!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashi_biao For This Useful Post:

keviNNz (02-26-2009)

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/apple-a...t-working.html

i did this and it worked. On itunes click on the appstore tab top left. You should see the apps that you downloaded there. Click on the icon and click on authorize, and authorize the item. You are going to have to put in your password. I did this and so far it works. I hope it helps
    Last edited by Justice26; 09-16-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost